Geetha Rajagopal, Director of India Operations
Geetha was born in Trichy, near Chennai and raised all over India (Delhi, Chandigarh and Bangalore.) Geetha joined LCW in 2012 as Director of India Operations and brings over 12 years of experience as an organizational development professional who has led Human Capital and Global Workforce projects around the world with elite firms ranging from Accenture and Hewitt Associates to HCL Technologies. She is also a highly seasoned Account Manager for many Fortune 500® majors. The roots of Geetha's worldview stretch beyond her native India to experiences across the United States, Poland, Canada, Europe and Latin America, and more recently in Australia, South Africa, and Ireland on client projects. She was also stationed in Brussels and Amsterdam in 2009, working extensively in Belgium, France and the Netherlands to sell consulting services.
Geetha's focus at LCW is on packaging the right LCW tools to build value for our clients in India and the Asia/Pacific, for both complex and also quick-turnaround client engagements. She is a Master-level consultant for LCW's suite of solutions, and we find that her background in HR and Talent Strategy allows her to blend the two disciplines seamlessly. Geetha has a knack for helping business leaders, global managers, HR directors, and diverse teams achieve ‘wins’ both personally and professionally in their organizations. Her approach is to first listen carefully to requirements for navigating cultures and managing diversity, leading global organizations with cultural competence, and communicating across languages, timezones and a variety of organizational cultures; then to help lead cultural transformations through strategic consulting, coaching, training, and communication solutions that exceed our client’s expectations and turn them into LCW champions.
Most recently, Geetha was a senior manager in Accenture's Talent and Organizational Practice (T&OP) within the Global Talent and Innovation Network. Across the four years she spent at Accenture, Geetha had the opportunity to perform several leadership roles within the T&OP practice, lead the Talent Management team, co-lead the Human Capital Analytics (HCA) Offering, and drive an India-based Sales and Support Delivery center. She also drove efforts around resource management, internal capability development, and practice management and helped clients with a wide variety of HR Analytical Solutions in the areas of Predictive Employee Churn Management, Workforce Forecasting, Talent Risk Management, Culture Transformation, and Sales Force Analytics.
Prior to her years wtih Accenture, Geetha ran the Learning function at Hewitt Associates India for several years as a process owner and there-on served as a Project Consultant. Highlights from among major global consulting projects include:
- working with a leading HR Technology and Outsourcing Service Provider to launch their Managerial development curriculum across India, Latin America, and China;
- working with an Indian Public Engineering Services firm to deploy their Leadership Development Program and served as an expert faculty on Coaching, Cross-Cultural Interactions and Risk Management;
- for a leading Analytics Organization, setting up their Delivery Operations in Poland and conducting extensive Socio-economic, educational, talent and cultural research to provide recommendations on possible delivery centre locations;
- leading the localization effort of the Cross-Cultural Curriculum for a leading HR Outsourcing Service Provider for their Polish Operations;
- consulting a Norwegian Public Sector Organization to design their Talent Strategy;
- directing a culture transformation project from Public Sector to a Privatized Bank for a leading Indonesian Bank.
Geetha earned her Master's degree in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations from Asia's leading Business School, XLRI Jamshedpur. Geetha is also a qualified administrator of the Intercultural Development Inventory®, certified in Cultural Detective® products, and a certified DDI Master Trainer Coach. Geetha is also professionally active in the SIETAR India chapter. At XLRI, her dissertation focused on "Socio-Economic Implications for Rightsizing or Downsizing." Her Bachelor's degree is from Bangalore University in India, in Computer Science. In addition, Geetha has a Diploma in Computer Applications focusing on Data Management. She resides with her husband Samit in New Delhi, India.