Upcoming Open-Enrollment Courses
Each month LCW hosts online no-cost mini-workshops that...
Online Workshops? ...not Webinars?
Sessions take place in our online classroom, a virtual environment that includes unique features which enable the same type of interaction that one would experience in a face-to-face workshop environment, including: individual activities, group work, audio/visual exercises, group discussions, etc.
Make sure you're notified about our upcoming mini-workshops. Join our mailing list!
LCW solutions are HRCI Approved Since 2014
Register for Upcoming Online Mini-workshops: email@example.com
Request Additional Online Mini-workshops:
Help us make our mini-workshop schedule meet your needs! What mini-workshops would you like to attend?
- Building Your Own Business Case for Intercultural Competence
- Culture: More than our Nationality
- Managing Unconscious Bias: Bigger, Bolder Ideas in Talent Acquisition
- Should We All Lean-in? When Women in Leadership is Neither Inclusive Nor Culturally Competent and What to Do About It
- Virtual Performance Management™
- Engaging LGBT Employees™ (with LGBT Cultural Competence)
- Developing Global Acumen
- Globalizing Employee Resource Groups: Trends, Challenges, Benchmarks, and Best Practices
- How Women's Resource Groups Around the World are Driving Business Outcomes
- Diversity & Global Assignments
- Leading a Culturally Competent Global Ethics & Compliance Program
- Working with China
- Leadership in Russia
- Working With Translations
- Beyond Translation: Contextualization (auditing/adapting training/messaging so that it feels as if it was designed in-country)